Sunday, November 14, 2010

Why I am not a Republican: Stupidity

80% of Republicans view Sarah Palin as a viable Presidential candidate. This despite her inability to finish her term as Governor, ignorance on how the Fed works or the nature of economic data, or a personal sense of any Supreme Court decision.

I am a fiscal conservative and a social liberal but when a majority of a party has momentum in this direction I need to step aside and let them speed past. I fear they are heading towards a cliff. I hope they don't take the rest of our country with them.

2 comments:

LadyAtheist said...

Yep. After a long string of stupid stupid people getting up in front of America and telling us we want morons running the country, I'm fed up. The idiots even mistrust Obama's education. Of course having someone with a LAW degree swearing to uphold and defend the Constitution, our primary LEGAL document would be a Commie plot or something.... sheesh... I wish I could pretend stupid people didn't exist

Gandolf said...

Standing on the outside as an outsider .Its seems to us a sad thing that seems Obama got handed a really old lunchbag , already riddled full of large gaping holes that had been neglected that now really needed patching fast.

While patching one hole, the sandwich fillings still keep flowing out all other large neglected holes.Sadly some kids are just a little slow to understand the big problems always do take some time to fully fix.

They say Rome wasnt built in a day.